MNCPPC, Department of Recreation, Announcement
M-NCPPC, Department of Parks and Recreation
Today, the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC), Department of Parks and Recreation in Prince George’s County announces plans for the summer in light of COVID-19. The plans are as follows:
• POOLS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
• All traditional summer camps are cancelled in their entirety, including Day Camps and Extended Care, Summer Playgrounds, Xtreme Teen Centers and Safe Summer Centers. The Department will offer creative virtual programming that will include exciting and engaging activities for Prince George’s County residents and youth.
• All events and classes that were scheduled for June are cancelled.
• Golf courses will reopen in mid-May with social distancing guidelines and safety protocols to help keep employees and patrons safe as they enjoy the “greens”.
• Outdoor tennis courts will reopen next week.
Complete Press Release: http://pgparks.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=565
M-NCPPC, Department of Parks and Recreation Announces Plans for Summer Cancellations